terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2008

Feliz Aniversário, pai! 3

February song - Josh Grobran
Where is that old friend goneLost in a February song
Tell him it won't be long
Til he opens his eyes,
Where is that simple day
Before colors broke into shades
And how did I ever fade
Into this life, into this life
And I never want to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away
Sometimes it's hard to find my ground
Cos I keep on falling , as,
I, try, to, getaway, from, this, crazy, world.!!!
And I never want to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away....
And all that I've lost, lost and foundI promise you I,
I'll come back to you
One day....Where is that old friend gone
Lost in a February songTell him it won't be long
Til he opens his eyes, opens his eyes..

Nenhum comentário:

Feeds

Visitantes online - Welcome!

lineflower_gif